- Enjoy 2 classes CrossFit classes per week. This option is great for a beginner or someone just starting out with CrossFit.
Obstacle Fit3 days/week
- Whether you are an experience Obstacle Course Racer (OCR) or a bare bones beginner
- Obstacle Fit is for all of you that are:
- 1. looking to do your first race
- 2. get over that one obstacle you can’t seem to manage
- 3. feel better during your event
- 4. want to change your training up a bit
- 5. any other reason you are looking to swing on rings, cross ladders, carry sandbags, flip tires, climb walls and get dirty.
- These classes are perfect for someone that wants the one on one attention. Not everybody wants to train in a group environment. This option is great for someone
- recovering from injury
- beginning their fitness journey
- working on a particular skill set (Olympic Lifting, Running mechanics)
- an advanced athlete who wants individual programming to dial in their next race or their next race season
High School CrossFit
- This class is for High School Age boys and girls. We will help develop your Power, Speed, Endurance and Agility
- Utilizing a combination of CrossFit, Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting, Gymnastics, running and rowing and more.
- Allows access to all CrossFit classes throughout the month.
- Allows a maximum of 10 classes of your choice.